About the role:
We are currently looking for Network Administrators to perform the following duties, among others:
• Install, troubleshoot and update software on servers and workstations within a large network environment
• Troubleshoot and provide technical assistance related to peripherals and applications.
• Must have a currently valid Top Secret (SIGINT) security clearance; candidates without it cannot be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting networks and systems and working on large networks
• IT-related training and/or education.
Type of assignment:
Contract, full-time (long-term)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.