About the role:
Working as part of the Calian team, the successful candidate will participate in groundbreaking research with the Royal Canadian Navy related to the design and development of naval vessels. As a human factors modelling and simulation subject matter expert, the successful candidate will be the point-person on the use of specific tools.
Education & experience:
• A Master’s (or higher) degree in a relevant discipline;
• 4+ years’ related experience; and
• Experience with MSC ADAMS
• Government of Canada security clearance at the Secret level.
• Experience working with military projects (statistical analysis, human factors, etc.);
• Experience with Naval human factors in either submarine or surface ship command and control;
• Experience performing and documenting analysis techniques related to military human factors;
• Experience with the application of military Human Factors Design Standards
Type of assignment:
This is a part-time, limited requirement that is 100% remote, offering excellent compensation.
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.