Military Instructor - Human Resources
About the role:
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you like to impart your knowledge and experience?
If so, the Military Instructor - Human Resources is the position for you! You will provide training at CFLTC at CFB Borden where you will be instructing for all reserve and regular military personnel. You will also instruct theory and practical application of skills at the junior and intermediate levels.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Provide instruction in the knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties of a military HR clerk
• Prepare lesson plans
• Assist other instructors in training activities requiring more than one instructor
• Counsel students on their progress
• Maintain and update student files
• Perform student assessments
• Assist DND by making recommendations and changes to existing curriculum
If you're still interested, you must possess the following:
• Experience instructing / training adult learners in the Human Resources field
• Experience working in the Human Resources field (including: military RMS-HR).
• Hold a valid Standard First Aid certificate and a valid Reliability Clearance with PWGSC
• For military applicants: successful completion of course ZAHX (QL6) - RMS Clerk
Type of Assignment:
Full time, Contract
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY). #GD-AB1Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.