About the role:
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you like to impart your knowledge and experience?
If so, the Military Occupational Career Instructor - Resource Management Support (MOC – RMS) is the position for you! You will provide training at CFLTC at CFB Borden where you will be instructing for all Regular Force and Reserve Force Officers and selected Non-Commissioned Officers. You will also instruct theory and practical application of skills at the QL3 and QL5 levels.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Provide instruction in the knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties of an RMS Clerk (HR)
• Prepare lesson plans
• Assist other instructors in training activities requiring more than one instructor
• Counsel students on their progress
• Maintain and update student files
• Perform student assessments
• Assist DND by making recommendations and changes to existing curriculum
If you're still interested, you must possess the following:
• Experience instructing / training other staff members in the Human Resources field
• Experience working with Human Resources in the RMS (Military) trade.
• Hold a valid Standard First Aid certificate and a valid Reliability Clearance with PWGSC
• Successfully completed course ZAHX (QL6) - RMS Clerk
Type of Assignment:
Full time, Contract
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.