Logistics Support Specialists
Calian is currently looking for a Logistics Supports support specialist to support the Asset Visibility Initiative required by the Canadian Special Operations Forces Command (CANSOFCOM).
Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Preparing correspondence and documents related to the acceptance/rejection of deliverables;
• Preparing statements of work and item descriptions for inclusion into requests for proposals;
• Providing feedback and/or data clarification to the project management authority;
• Conducting evaluations of ILS bid proposals and provide feedback and recommendations to the
project management authority;
• Working with engineering and procurement to ensure ILS efforts are integrated with other program activities;
• Planning and implementing logistic support elements which include: maintenance tasks, spares, training, technical publications, translation and facilities; and
• Preparing and presenting to business units and operational divisions which cover issues of maintenance and supply support.
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
• A valid Ontario or Quebec provincial driver’s license (Class G or equivalent as a minimum)
• Experience using Microsoft Office; Excel, Access and Word
• 2+ years experience with working experience with corporate supply chain policies and procedures pertaining to the Supply Chain System, Materiel Management, and the Canadian Forces Supply System (CFSS) Logistics.
• Experience with DRMIS and cataloguing requests.
• Experience with CANSOFCOM or the Special Operations Forces of Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.