Junior eLearning Courseware Developer
About the role:
Calian is looking for eLearning professionals to support DND by providing training support, instructional support and courseware development to design and develop highly interactive eLearning content in relation to Canadian Armed Forces Training courses in the Learning Support Center (LSC) at CFB Borden.
The eLearning Developers will support LSC by:
• Creating multimedia animation using images, sound and video.
• Using authoring software to assemble e-Learning content and publish the course in accordance with the Instructional Design documents.
• Designing and creating interactions that are packaged in rapid e-Learning software.
• Troubleshooting and resolving online course interactions that are no publishing corrector or reporting correctly to the Learning Management System.
• Working with Instructional Designers to develop the content based on storyboards.
• Providing advice on the suitable interaction and also on the limits of certain applications
• Providing maintenance guides that provide detailed information on maintenance and modifications of eLearning products
• Identify training material shortfalls
• Suggest documentation improvements through the chain of command
• Must have a high school diploma
• Must have developed at least 3 eLearning courses over the past 2 years using rapid learning tools
• Must have developed SCORM-compliant content
Type of assignment:
Contract, Full TimeCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.