Junior Emergency Managament Specialist
About the role:
Are you a Jr. Emergency Management Specialist looking to make a difference in the way the world turns?
Do you have ideas on how to revolutionize the Emergency Management and Preparedness practice?
If so, WE WANT YOU!
We are in the process of growing our EM practice and we are looking for someone who can help revolutionize Emergency Management.
If you think you can work on a team with some great minds who eat, breath, sleep emergency management, then this is the place for you.
Here is what you need:
- Academics (At minimum a bachelor’s degree)
- Master’s in emergency management (not necessary but an asset for sure)
- Experience designing EM Activities, role plays, table top, exercises
- Understanding of broad EM concepts (ICS/IMS)
- If you’ve been published, let us know and send us the link
- Ability to draw ties between concepts (and have your own opinions)
- Secret Clearance needed (we can help if you don’t already have it)
Type of assignment:
This is a full-time permanent position.
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.