Are you highly organized and enjoy positions that require a great deal of multi-tasking? Do you enjoy working with people and maintaining constant communication with others? Are you looking to build on your administrative skills? If so, the Junior Administrative Assistant role is the perfect opportunity for you!
The incumbent will perform diversified administrative support for the Office Manager, Senior Leadership Team and general administrative support to division staff. In addition, the incumbent will enhance executive's effectiveness by providing information management support and conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and completing routing requests; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
Administrative Assistant duties include but are not limited to:
1. Update and manage executive calendars
2. Liaise with internal and external executives, assistants and consultants to coordinate a variety of events, teleconferences and meetings
3. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
4. Prepare executive travel and expense claims
5. Prepare adhoc presentations, correspondence and letters for President and VP's
6. Research, analyze, collate and prepare summaries of material
7. Establishes and maintains a variety of document management systems for sensitive and confidential as well as non-confidential correspondence
8. Assist with organization and coordination of on and off-site meetings and events
9. Prepare material, background and logistics for internal and external appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, hotel bookings, etc.
10. Anticipate detailed requirements and follow-up on a variety of initiatives for President and VP's
11. Handle matters of a non-routine nature to conserve executive's time
12. Sort and distribute executive incoming mail
13. Work with Marketing to plan and execute different events
14. Filing for Accounting
15. Special assignments as assigned from time to time
1. Responsible for making pre-approved travel arrangements for BTS business and service units
2. Monitoring and ordering of office supplies, business cards, name plates, letterhead, envelopes
3. Obtaining employee incentive rewards
4. Responsible for coordinating pre-approved catering orders
5. Office Manager/Reception backup and coverage
6. Special assignments as assigned from time to time
Type of Assignment:
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.