About the role:
One of our downtown Government clients is looking for a Java Developer, for a long-term contract to assist them in developing web applications using MVC pattern with Spring version 3 and up.
• Enhanced reliability security clearance is a must
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing Java/J2EE web applications
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Hibernate or JPA
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience using Spring framework version 3 or greater.
Type of assignment:
Contract, full-time (1 year with extensions)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.