About the role:
We are currently looking for a seasoned Java Developer to work on a Java web application in Spring and JSF.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience, within the last 10 years, in Java application architecture (Java modules/codes or Java patterns, or Java reusable libraries).
• Minimum of 5 years of experience completing risk assessments and feasibility studies.
• Must have a valid Enhanced Reliability security clearance
• Experience architecting web applications based on Java 1.5 or above and linking to an RDBMS.
• Recent experience with one or more of the following tools: Tomcat 7 or above, MS SQL 2008 or above, Lucene/Solr, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, Microsoft Project
Type of assignment:
Contract, full-time (goes to end of March 2020 with likely extension)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.