About the role:
Our valued government client is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manger to support software projects and to plan, direct, monitor, assess and control project activities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Knowledge of software development methods
• Maintain in-service information system application
• Manage high level plans and schedules with allocated budgets
• Perform project management techniques
• Valid secret clearance issued by the federal government
• Must be a Canadian Citizen
• University undergraduate degree in business, science, engineering or information systems
• At least 5+ years of demonstrated experience as a Project Manager
• Must have knowledge of SDLC process.
Type of assignment:
Full-time 3-year Contract (until 2022) with active option periods.
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.