About the role:
Do you have a passion for Nuclear safety, environmental protection and emergency preparedness? Do you enjoy collaborating in a team environment and communicating with clients?
If so, our Intermediate Project Analyst is the role for you! You will have the opportunity to play a key technical role in the performance of projects within the Calian Nuclear team working on various technical projects.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Perform and support scientific and technical project work
• Support the development of high-quality technical reports and documents
• Perform analyses, scientific calculations and run simulation codes as needed (MCNP, COSYMA, IMPACT, MACCS)
• Support developing business opportunities and proposals
• Act as a technical interface with clients in the analyst’s area of expertise
• Collaborate with the Nuclear team in conducting technical analyses
• University Degree in Engineering, Science, or other relevant discipline
• 5-10 years experience in the nuclear industry
• Strong client interface skills
• Experience and proficiency in writing technical documents
• Ability to think independently and provide insight and solutions to complex problems
• Strong knowledge of industry standards, regulations and codes
*Please note that you must be eligible to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance at the Secret Level
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.