Intermediate CBRNE LCMS
About the role:
Are you a Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear expert? Do you have a passion for Life Cycle Management? If so, Calian is looking for you!
Here are some of the exciting duties you’ll be responsible for:
- Assist in the development, perform reviews, generate comments, and provide updates on CBRN Defence detection equipment concept of support and logistic plans
- Attend and participate in meetings and discussions with team members and equipment users
- Accompany TA to technology-related conferences, briefings, symposiums, and equipment shows to provide essential subject matter expertise to draft resultant technical procurement documentation
- 2 years experience implementing configuration management principles while supporting equipment projects
- 2 years experience writing technical documentation in support of equipment projects
- 2 years experience applying risk management, identification, monitoring, control, and mitigation processes
- 2 years experience in the evaluation of Engineering Change Proposals and investigating Unsatisfactory Condition Reports
- 2 years experience developing technical instructions and orders for the logistic support of fielded equipment
Type of assignment:
Long term, contract position
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.