At Calian, we have various opportunities in BC for Instructional Designers as well as eLearning Developers. We are now looking for individuals who have the knowledge and experience in these subject areas.
Our Instructional Designers and E-Learning Developers work with our clients in order to design and develop highly interactive E-Learning courseware. Our teams have been strong and have been growing.
If you love to design and develop web-based training, and if you enjoy working on a team that is just as passionate about this field as you are, please check out this posting further!
ID Duties include but are not limited to:
• Evaluate instructional material for possibility of conversion to eLearning in whole or in part in accordance with Courseware Development guidelines
• Work with subject matter experts to identify training needs for the target audience
• Produce effective learning instructional materials
• Specify instructional strategies, learning content and lesson guidance
• Perform instructional and learning path analysis
ELearning Developer Duties include but are not limited to:
• Use authoring software to assemble eLearning content and publish the course in accordance with the Instructional Design Documents
• Design and create interactions that are packaged in rapid eLearning software
• Develop learning and development content based on storyboards that are in accordance with client needs (including: instructor-led and web-based training programs)
• Implement quality assurance and test plans
• Utilize eLearning software tools (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Lectora Publisher)
• Experience in developing SCORM compliant courses would be considered an asset
Type of assignment:
Contract, full time (length will vary)Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.