IT Business Analyst/ Writer
About the role:
We are seeking a Business Analyst/Writer to analyse the current our clients processes and workflows and to document current and future state of these processes and/or workflows as well as provide recommendations for improving operational efficiency from a process and/or workflow prospective.
Responsibilities will range from:
• Conducting a baseline review to identify all relevant information and document pertaining to the current processes.
• Interviewing key stakeholders to identify requirements and challenges for certain processes.
• Creating and documenting current and future state processes and/or workflows for ITS
• Five (5) or more years of experience as a technical writer or business analyst;
• Experience conducting an analysis on public sector processes and the provision of recommendations including a plan to implement recommendations;
• Experience with one or more current industry-standard authoring tools and back-office processes and process mapping;
• Computer literacy with mapping, spreadsheets, word processing and database software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, etc.);
• Working knowledge of data and process modelling;
• Experience engaging with stakeholders from different areas of the business;
• Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing and ability to describe problems to others, to listen and to manage and influence stakeholder
Type of Assignment:
1 Month Contract, Full Time
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.