Dental Assistant Needed
*RELOCATION BONUS AVAILABLE!*
Calian is proud to continue a long-standing contractual relationship with the Department of National Defence (DND) to provide healthcare services to the Canadian Armed Forces. Through the Health Care Provider Contract, Calian employs health care professionals across Canada who are integral to supporting the health and wellbeing of our military members.
Our dynamic healthcare teams consist of approximately 550 professionals providing healthcare services coast-to-coast at 30 CAF locations across Canada.
Calian is currently seeking Dental Assistants to work at CFB Wainwright on either a Part-time (up to 30 hrs/wk) or Full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) basis. The Dental Assistant functions as a member of the dental health care team.
Key activities include:
• Assist Dentists at chairside to perform wide range of dental procedures
• Take, process, and mount dental radiographs
• Perform wide range of dental laboratory procedures
• Ensure instruments and equipment are sterilized and prepared for each patient treatment
• Provide administrative support such as scheduling programs, and maintaining patient records
• Graduate of an Accredited Level II Intra-oral dental assisting program
• Licensed with The College of Alberta Dental Assistants (CADA)
• CPR Level C
Type of assignment:
Daytime hours, up to 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Attractive compensation package available - call today for details!
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.