About the role:
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Does the sound of having each workday being different motivate and excite you?
If so, the Administrator position is the role for you! As the Administrator, you will be responsible for the day to day facility management for our Primacy medical clinic locations (70+ clinics), ensuring the maintenance of the clinics are handled quickly and professionally.
In addition, you will be the main contact with key stakeholders including owners/operators, clinic managers, doctors, and other on-site representatives.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Receive and respond to daily issues at the clinic locations via phone, email and fax
• Assist clinics with marketing initiatives as necessary, including updating social media and clinic websites
• Coordinate new builds, expansions, and renovations with clinic owners and project managers
• Maintain high quality database management (Salesforce CRM) and provide reports to management
• Occasional overnight travel within Canada is required to complete facilities inspections *Please note that no travel is required at this time due to the pandemic
• Assist with maintaining and creating clinic websites
• Be on call after-hours for emergencies
• 5 years experience in a customer service role
• Hold a valid Drivers’ Licence (G Classification) and must be able to rent a vehicle
• Self motivated and highly organized
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and being flexible in a moment
• Solution-minded and able to identify potential obstacles and formulate solutions proactively
• Post-secondary diploma/degree is considered an asset
• Understanding of leasing, construction, and/or property management is considered an assetCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.