Dentist (General Duty)
About the role:
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for you, as a non-military member, to join a focused team that is committed to providing comprehensive oral care to Canadian Forces Members posted Gagetown, New Brunswick. Calian understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provides employment opportunities for professionals at all stages of their careers.
This position offers:
• Generous allotment of time for booked appointments, giving you the opportunity to provide quality care
• Patient focused practice
• A fully functional clinic with access to support services within the clinic or the local community
• No overhead costs or management challenges that may be associated with private practice
• Regular weekday hours with no evenings or weekends
• Licensed and in good standing within the Province of New Brunswick
• Must hold current CPR Level "C" certificate
• Must provide proof of $5 million malpractice insurance coverage
Type of assignment:
Part time (18.75 hours per week )
Calian Group Ltd. has successfully re-won the Health Care Providers Requirements (HCPR) contract for the provision of health support services to the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF). Two additional contracts were also awarded for the provision of health support services to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC). The HCPR contract with the CAF is a renewal of the Health Services Support Contract (HSSC) that Calian has held since 2004. The HCPR contract has an initial term of four (4 years) and an option to extend the contract for up to eight (8) additional years for a total of 12 years.
#LI-MP2Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.