The project is to initiate a program to implement Unique Identification (UID) to all serially managed materiel across the Department of National Defence to improve accountability and life cycle management of these items. This program is in support of the implementation of Automatic Identification Technology (AIT). The Data Remediation Lead is required to develop the overall Data Remediation strategy for Equipment Master Record data at DND. The DRL is to engage with the DRM-SM Technical Authority, DND Central Data Managers, and other stakeholders to develop, update, and maintain the Data Remediation Plan.
• At least 2 years of experience within the last 5 months in planning, documenting, and executing substantial* Master Data Remediation** involving master data records in an ERP system.
*Substantial in this context is defined as a program that remediated at least 200,000 master data records.
**Master Data Remediation in this context includes at least three (3) of the following activities:
•Initial Master Data quality analysis;
•Consultation with data owners in the development of a Master Data Remediation Plan;
•Establishing data governance rules within a Large Organization;
• Documentation of a Master Data Remediation Plan; or
•Management and oversight of the execution for a major Data Remediation imitative
• Successfully completed a University degree in one of the following domains: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or Applied Math.
• Experience working on at least 1 project in planning, documenting, and executing a Master Data Remediation* plan for a Client operating SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
•Experience working on a least 1 project which utilized SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) to enforce Master Data quality rules
• Experience working on at least 1 project which utilized SAP Information Steward to analyze Master Data quality.
Type of assignment:
This is a full-time contract with the possibility of renewal or extension.
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).
#LI-TL1 #GD-TL1 #LRNCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.