Data Integration Developer (Web Design / AODA)
About the role:
The Centre needs someone to make the current tools and resources web-based, intuitive/user-friendly, and AODA compliant. The tools are in either MS Excel or MS PowerPoint and are not AODA compliant.
The individual will be responsible for the duties below.
• Work with the Change Team to clarify the scope of work and needs
• Provide recommendations and suggestions on how to best approach the scope of work and the design of the tools and resources
• Create different design options for the team to review
• Once design is chosen, transfer the tools and resources into the chosen design
• Create an intuitive page to access the tools and resources
• Create a welcome page for the Centre
• Train the Team on how to maintain, update, and change, the tools and resources
• 5+ years' experience with user-centred web design
• 3+ years' experience making web and paper tools and resources AODA compliant
• Experience designing complex forms/workflow in WordPress
• Experience implementing user-experience best practices
• Experience managing multiple stakeholders
• Experience creating a product when given differing opinions/points of view
• Experience working independently and managing own time and work schedule
• Experience working with a changing scope of work
Type of assignment:
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.