About the role:
Are you passionate about cyber security? Do you enjoy investigating and identifying potential threats, vulnerabilities and intrusions?
If so, the Cyber Analyst opportunity is the role for you! As the Cyber Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide support in information security, information systems, and data loss prevention. You will also be able to provide support for complex computer network exploitation and defense techniques.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Deter, identify and investigate computer and network intrusions
• Providing incident response and remediation support
• Perform comprehensive computer surveillance/monitoring, identifying vulnerabilities
• Develop secure network designs and protection strategies
• Audit information security infrastructure
• The Analyst will provide technical support for forensics services to include evidence seizure
• Continuous monitoring and computer exploitation; specifically, the identification of target mapping and profiling, network decoy and deception operations in support of computer intrusion defense operations
• Demonstrated training in cyber security CISSP, CEH, or similar
• At least 3 years experience in cyber security
• Strong hands-on information security skills and experience
• Experience responding to information security incidents
• Understanding of the Incident Response Phases
• Proven capability to consult on large enterprise information security matters
• Ability to act as a liaison between Network Services, Applications and other business units
• Proven experience designing, implementing and managing innovative solutions to complex security and infrastructure environments
• In depth understanding of operating systems, network/system architecture, protocols, and enterprise services, and enterprise architecture designCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.