Location: This position has the flexibility to work remotely anywhere in Canada
About the role:
Are you customer driven with a strong business acumen? Do you enjoy building relationships and helping organizations deliver quality products and services?
If so, our Health Contract Manager position is the role for you! As a Contract Manager, you will have the opportunity to assist in all aspects of delivery to health services contract requirements on contracts of various size and complexities. In addition, the Contract Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing contract operations and administrative activities.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Manage schedules, human resources, and client relationships
• Manage gross margin and revenue growth
• Ensure monthly billing and invoices are submitted accurately
• Assist in the contract renewal process with the proposals team
• Manage budgets, cash flows, and contribute to quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
• Identify business opportunities within the contract and within the client organization
• Post secondary education in a healthcare or business field
• 3-5 years relevant experience in contract administration or project management
• Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry
• Strong financial acumen
• Strong interpersonal and professional relationship skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Bilingual (English, French)Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.