Contract Manager - Health Services
About the role:
Calian’s Health Service Division is currently looking for a Contract Manager in Edmonton, AB. This position will report directly to the Director of Health Services. The Contract Manager is an integral member of the Health Services team responsible for assisting in all aspects of delivery to health service contracts (with our Government clients). The Contract Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing contract operations and ensuring all contractual obligations are fulfilled and that all workforce and customer satisfaction targets are met. This is an outward facing role, centered on employee and customer satisfaction and project financial success.
Additional tasks may include, among others:
• Proposal support: championing the renewal of existing contracts and reviewing proposals;
• Ensuring contract retention and contract growth
• Engage in issue follow up and resolution
• Post-secondary education in a healthcare or business field
• Experience in a health care environment would be an asset
• 3-5 years of experience in contract management or project management function
• Proficient in MS Office tools such as MS Project, MS EXCEL
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; must be self-motivated, well organized and able to multi-task and work flexible hours.
• Strong negotiation skills.
Type of assignment:
#LI-MP2Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.