About the role:
Do you believe that communication is one of the key success factors within an organization? Is working as part of a large team to support the day to day functions of an organization your ideal working environment?
If so, we have the perfect role for you! As a Contract Administrator, you will have the opportunity to communicate with employees, independent contractors, and clients to support the contract management team. You will be able to put your organizational, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills to good use to ensure all deadlines are met and a high level of customer service is provided.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Provide administrative support to Contract Managers
• Generate various reports and analyse data, as required
• Provide second line administrative support to employees (policies, procedures, timesheets, invoices, and travel/expense claims)
• Review contract documentation and identify any discrepancies to the appropriate authority
• Maintain internal information management database
• Bilingual (English, French)
• Diploma or degree in Business Administration, HR or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2-3 years experience in a customer service or administration role
• Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervisionCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.