Are you looking to join a growing company where every day will bring new challenges and opportunities? Do you enjoy working alongside a team of dynamic and enthusiastic professionals?
If so, the Contract Administrator role is the perfect opportunity for you! In this role, you will directly support the Deputy Director in developing and improving processes and procedures, along with managing and tracking all contract documentation and data to ensure compliance and data integrity.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Contract documentation and reporting
• Directly communicating with clients (internal and external) on contract details
• Business Administration College Diploma or University Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with strong data entry skills
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a large team
• Detail oriented, self motivated and the ability to adapt to changing requirements
• Bilingualism would be an asset
Type of assignment:
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.