Central Contract Office Administrator
Type of Assignment: Full Time
The Health Services Central Contract Office Administrator assists the Deputy Director, Health Services in developing and improving Health Services processes/procedures, coordinating HCPR and Clinician Services contract and administrative functions within the Health Services Central Contract Office team, and, under the direction and guidance of the Deputy Director Health Services, supports all aspects of the day-to-day activities of the Central Contract Office.
• Contract documentation and reporting, which may include contribution or review of content for HCPR or Clinician Services contract documentation and reporting
• Interfaces with Calian Divisional Services teams (e.g. Client Billing, Contract Administration) to facilitate administration of contract documentation and reporting
• Task Authorization and subsequent contract task documentation processing (receiving, logging, response coordination, review and preparation for submission, and submission to clients and reporting for Calian or client purposes)
• Desk Flow data population and reporting
• Health Services resources (Direct, Independent/sub-contractor and Indirect) coordination and tracking (may include Credentials, e.g. WHMIS & N95)
• Rate Increase Proposals, which may include contribution or review of content for HCPR or Clinician Services contract rate proposals
• Contributes to financial reporting for HCPR and Clinician Services contracts
• Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives, which may include HCPR or Clinician Services processes/procedures or internal Calian processes/procedures
• Communicates as requested, and with guidance, to Calian and client team members in support of HCPR and Clinician Services contracts
• Attends regular and ad-hoc meetings of the Health Services team and clients as required
• Business Administration/Human Resources College Diploma or University Degree
• At least one year of experience working in a Project or Contract Management environment
• Experience working in a Government contracts environment
• Advanced knowledge using Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent organizational, customer service, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
• Bilingualism is an asset and may be required for some roles
• Detail oriented, self motivated and the ability to work well under limited direction
The Business and Technology Services Division of Calian augments customer workforces with flexible short and long-term placements of individuals and teams, provides access to critical recruiting capabilities and delivers outsourcing services in a variety of technical and professional functions. We are proud to offer full- and part-time opportunities for IT specialists, engineers, trainers, health care providers and other qualified business and technical staff. Our five-point focus on stability, quality, confidentiality, service and opportunity make us the ideal partner to help you achieve your professional goals.
To send your resume directly to the Calian Recruiter responsible for this position, please visit (insert url for posting here).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.