About Alio Health Services
Alio Health Services is a Calian Group company. We are focused on creating the best experiences for patients, caregivers and the health care industry as a whole.
As a proud Ottawa-based company, we allow you to drive your own success with access to new scheduling technology developed in-house. You are just a click away from your next shift!
Together, we are enhancing patient care to positively impact people’s lives everyday.
What are the benefits of working with us?
• Convenient scheduling technology – accept or decline shifts from your phone!
• A flexible schedule
• Opportunities of advancement
• Paid training
About the role:
In this role, the RN will be supporting the multi-disciplinary team at the regional hospital on a casual basis, up to full-time hours.
Key duties include
- Initiates and coordinates inter-professional team assessments and plans of care including the physical, spiritual and psycho-social needs of patients across the continuum of care
- Delivers care and provides care coordination for an assigned group of patients in an ambulatory and/or inpatient setting
- Coordinates family communication, family meetings and conferences, and provides teaching and learning experiences for both patient and family
Certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certification
CPR certificate, Level C/HCP – renewed within 1 year.
Police Check for Vulnerable Sector required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Must have a valid driver license and must own an insured car
Must be willing to travel to Hawkesbury, Ontario.
Type of assignment:
We are currently offering casual/part-time positions with the possibility for full-time hours.
Location: Hospital in the Hawksbury area.
#GD-KJ1Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.