CAF Intelligence Production Officer
About the role:
If you’re passionate about operationalisation and intelligence, Calian wants to hear from you! We are looking for someone to liaise with deployed task forces and other intelligence production centres regarding issues related to the JIFC mission. In this role, the successful candidate will develop JIFC Standing Operating Procedures and Terms of Reference, will act as the JIFC Systems Point of Contact, and coordinate the implementation of the JIFC Operating Concept, among other things.
- Must have a valid Top Secret SIGINt security clearance
- Must have been indoctrinated Special Access within the past five years
- Prepared and delivered a minimum of five presentations to senior management
- Minimum of two years of experience preparing military, emergency preparedness, immediate response, or other type of high intensity training or exercise plans for large military or other government organizations
- Minimum of one year of experience preparing strategic and/or operational plans
- Minimum of one year of experience developing intelligence support concepts and implementation plans
Type of assignment:
Long term contract
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.