About the role:
Are you passionate about process? Do you enjoy helping a company redevelop the way they do business on a day-to-day? If so, please keep reading this great job opportunity below!
We are currently in search of a Business Systems Analyst, such as yourself, to provide innovative and creative solutions to improve systems and business processes. You will be responsible for analyzing and modeling the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and functional requirements that are fulfilled by both existing and proposed software.
This position is hands-on, helping end users, looking at solution options for implementation. In addition, you will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
• Define business problems and primary objectives of new initiatives. Identify and validate key business requirements
• Advise on cross-functional continuous improvement efforts
• Create test plans and monitor the creation of test scenarios and scripts. Coordinate test cycles with the stakeholders, monitor progress and resolve roadblocks
• Improve systems and business processes and design modifications
• Recommend controls by identifying problems and write improved procedures
• Facilitate Lessons Learned debriefs at the end of a project cycle
• Provide support to internal departments, including sales, proposals, finance, human resources and contract administration
If you're still interested, you must possess the following:
• Post-secondary degree in a related field, such as Commerce or Administration
• Experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP
• Experience with integrating cloud technologies
• Experience in a Business Analysis role, at the Junior-Intermediate level, solving business and process problems between different functions
• Demonstrated ability to find solutions to cross-functional business problems
• Experience building workflow processes
• Experience leading small projects and facilitating solution discovery discussions
Type of Assignment:
Permanent, Full Time
#LI-ST1Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.