Business Architect/ Services Architect
About the role:
We are seeking a Business Architect/Services Architect resource to assist in mapping key Information Technology Services within the institution.
• Document and inventory the main service capabilities of Central ITS units (capability map)
• Identify main areas of connection (ticket/problem exchange) between service units located within Central ITS
• Document and inventory main areas of reliance on central IT services from divisional IT units (main areas of ticket/problem exchange)
• Identify gaps in IT capabilities, areas of confusion, principles going forward to better facilitate information exchange between Central ITS and divisional IT units
• Recommend general governance principles as well as organizational and operational improvements related to continued growth, support and communication of IT capabilities for the institution
Type of Assignment:
2 Month Contract, Full Time
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.