About the role:
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy process and organization, while problem solving and communicating with others? If so, please keep reading!
We are currerntly looking for a Bilingual HR Assistant to join our Team, located at our Headquarters in Kanata.
Our Human Resources Department supports our lines of business including Health, IT, Cyber Security, Training, Engineering and Emergency Management Services. With over 200 employees at headquarters and over 3000 employees across Canada, our experienced team of HR professionals are always busy providing guidance, preparing documents and correspondence, as well as driving our brand throughout the organization.
You will benefit from getting exposure to a wide range of duties, including maintaining our HRIS database, preparing reports and carrying out the necessary functions of the HR department.
The HR Assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas:
• HRIS (personnel file maintenance and HR reports)
• Processing employment information
• Maintaining confidential records
• Responding to HR inquiries
• Assisting in informing employees of human resource policies and programs
• Reporting and administering benefits
• Bilingual (English and French)
• College diploma in HR or related field
• Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Service or HR environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Demonstrated strong time management skills
• Experience with HRIS systems and/or SAP would be considered an asset
Type of assignment:
Permanent, Full timeCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.