Contract, Full-time (anticipated 1 year)
About the role:
Do you enjoy working within a collaborative team environment to accomplish a common goal? Are you looking to develop your skills in administration? If so, the Bilingual Administrator position is the role for you!
As an administrator, you will be responsible for coordinating the personnel security screening/clearance program at Calian, acting as the Alternate Company Security Officer (A/CSO). You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in organization, attention to detail, and communication in a fast paced environment.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Maintain security related programs designed and directed towards ensuring the protection of Government of Canada assets
• Evaluate requirements for new clearances, clearance renewals and terminations of clearances
• Process Requests for Visit
• Monitor the security shared inbox with the security team to answer all security related questions
• File security documentation in secure filing area
• Ensure adherence to the procedures outlined in the Government of Canada’s Policy on Security and the Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) Industrial Security Manual
• The ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance at the Secret level
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• 1 years’ experience in an administrative role
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.