About the role:
Our Federal Government client currently requires an Angular Web Architect to perform the following duties:
• Define architecture to be used in web-based projects.
• Perform architectural modeling to ensure consistency of the design with existing work.
• Select the development language to be used for the project.
• Assess the impact of the new requirements on existing web applications.
• Develop code based upon design and requirements documents.
• Write code to write to and read from the database.
• Unit test the code prior to releasing it for integration testing.
• Monitor the need for architectural changes as the project progresses.
• Develop test plans for testing the system.
• Ensure functionalities have been implemented according to specifications.
• Define assumptions and constraints of architecture with regard to physical structure and data collection.
• Develop post-implementation plan for monitoring/tracking architecture stability.
• Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
• Language: English
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience providing services as a Web Architect.
• Minimum of five (5) years of web development experience.
• Minimum of eighteen (18) months of development experience with Angular 2.0 or greater using TypeScript.
• Minimum of two (2) years of web development experience in the last five (5) years, handling JSON data and integrating RESTful web services.
• Experience designing Single Page Applications (SPAs).
• Experience using front- end frameworks/libraries such as jQuery, Bootstrap, React, AngularJS 1.x, Vue.js, Ember or Aurelia.
• Experience coding web applications to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 accessibility compliance.
Type of assignment:
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.