About the role:
Are you interested in a career where you can support the daily operations of an organization by using your extensive administrative skills? Do you enjoy cooresponding with other professionals to accomplish a common goal? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We currently have an opportunity for an Administrative Clerk to join our team in support of our contract with the Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Technology and Engineering (CFSATE).
The Administrative Clerk s responsible to provide clerical support to a project or specific business
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Providing administrative support as required to a technical project team
• Assisting with maintaining project documentation and system libraries
• Arranging Temporary Duty travel reservations, claims, advances, and vehicle requirements
• Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manual or electronic files. Project information may include project activity schedules, status reports, and correspondence
• Preparing cyclical reports, ensuring technical records are accurate and up-to-date
• Maintaining effective customer and public relations, guiding clients as a source of expertise for all administrative aspects
• 5 years experience working in an administrative environment within the last 10 years
• Produced statistical reports in Microsoft Office Word
• Created or amended record keeping in Microsoft Office Excel
• Produced formal correspondence using Microsoft Outlook
• Experience working in a deadline driven and process-oriented environment
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.