About the role:
Our West End customer is currently looking for a full time Account Manager - SaaS to join their team. The Account Manager will create long term, trusting relationships with clients and develop new business from existing clients and seek new sales opportunities. The Account Manager will oversee client account management and operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to their respective accounts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Creating and executing against a sound territory plan to include prospects, clients, and partners.
• Build, develop and land new clients within the assigned territory.
• Accelerate growth and profitability within existing clients.
• Effectively leverage internal and external resources to meet territory objectives.
• Represent our customer’s suite of offerings to client executives, partners, and industry marketing events.
• Provide accurate visibility in terms of revenue and progress by way of financial forecasts.
• Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery, and design.
• Maintain activity levels to achieve sales targets and build the necessary pipeline to drive growth.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our customer’s solutions according to client needs and objectives.
• Understanding the technical needs of clients and prospects and tailoring solutions to meet those needs.
• Presenting the solutions to clients, addressing and removing objections and ensuring the client is fully aware of solution capabilities and fit with requirements.
• Conducting trials of the solutions with clients and communicating the results in a form that is useful in client decision making.
• 3-5 years in successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining quotas.
• Ability to understand technical problems relative to networking, security, and Cloud enablement and translate those into solutions.
• Excellent written, presentation, and social skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Willingness to travel.
• Canadian citizen with a valid Canadian passport.
• Eligibility for a Secret security clearance.
Type of assignment:
Permanent, full time
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.