About the Role:
We have a won Government contract with an open .NET developer spot. The candidate will assist in the development and maintenance of a Desktop application to support an ongoing project to automate business processes.
- Degree or diploma related to the field of IT.
- Valid security clearance issued by PWGSC.
- Experience in Desktop development using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Model-View View-Model (MVVM) architecture.
- 5+ years of .NET development experience with .NET 2.0 or above.
- 5+ years of experience developing with ASP.NET and C#
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Type of Assignment:
Full Time (Contract)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.