Calian is proud to continue a long-standing contractual relationship with the Department of National Defence (DND) to provide healthcare services to the Canadian Armed Forces. Through the Health Care Provider Contract, Calian employs health care professionals across Canada who are integral to supporting the health and wellbeing of our military members
About the role:
As a qualified Dentist, you will find this to be an exciting and challenging opportunity for you to join a focused team that is committed to providing comprehensive oral care to Canadian Armed Forces Members at CFB Kingston. Calian understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provides employment opportunities for professionals at all stages of their careers.
This position offers:
• Generous allotment of time for booked appointments, giving you the opportunity to provide quality care
• Patient focused practice
• A fully functional clinic with access to support services within the clinic or the local community
• No overhead costs or management challenges that may be associated with private practice
• Regular hours with no evenings
• Licensed and in good standing with the RCDSO
• Must hold current CPR Level "C" certificate
Type of assignment:
Contract - 30 hours per week
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.