About the role:
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you like to impart your knowledge and experience?
If so, the FSA MOC (Military Occupation Classification) Instructor is the position for you! You will provide training at CFLTC at CFB Borden, where you will be instructing for all Regular Force and Reserve Force officers and selected Non-Commissioned Officers.
You will have the opportunity to provide instruction to RMS (FSA) Clerks and teach them necessary skills that are pertinent to work in this trade. This includes:
• Preparing lesson plans
• Counselling students on their progress, and maintain/update student files
• Performing student assessments
• Assisting DND by making recommendations and changes to existing curriculum where needed
If you're still interested, you must possess the following:
• Experience instructing / training other staff members
• Experience as a Military RMS Clerk (Specifically in the area of Finance)
• Be able to obtain a Reliability Clearance with PWGSC
Type of Assignment:
Contract, full time
#LI-RL1 #GD-RL1 #LRNCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.