About the role:
Our valued client is currently looking for multiple Java Programmer Analysts to support the design, development, integration, testing and implementation of new and existing systems. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Design, code, and test new software products as well as integration of third party software solutions
• Define and specify appropriate technical solutions through the coordination of efforts with other systems specialists.
• Execute projects in terms of the design, improvement and implementation of enterprise systems and applications.
• Coordinates and facilitates testing of modified systems and implementation of new systems.
• Performs system performance testing, monitoring, and trouble-shooting.
• Preparation of appropriate technical and client documentation.
• Research, document and apply best practices in JAVA software development.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience using Java and successfully developing secure Java-based solutions.
• Knowledge of Java Web-Based Technology, scripting languages and HTML
• Experience using Oracle development tools, PL/SQL, UNIX and technologies such as Groovy/Gails, Spring, and Hibernate are an asset
• Experience applying OWASP’s and other security frameworks in development
Type of assignment:
Contract, Full-time & Permanent, Full-time
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.