About the role:
Able to work out of the following locations: Kingston, Ottawa, Toronto, Gagetown, Fredericton or Montreal
Do you have a passion for the environment?
If so, the Water and Waste Water Engineer is the role for you! You will conduct studies and activities relevant to the operations of water and waste water treatment plants that are part of DND. You would be responsible for implementing a quality management protocol at facilities across the country.
If you're still interested, you must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university; Masters degree would be an asset
• Experience in water treatment and waste water treatment plants processes and operations or relevant experience;
• Have the eligibility to register as a Professional Engineering licence;
• Knowledge of water and wastewater sampling procedures
• Knowledge of provincial and federal legislation and guidelines on water/waste water treatment plants essential
• Availability to Travel approximately 20% of the time (fully compensated, to include selected weekend if required) and a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada Enhance Reliability security clearance
Type of Assignment:
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.