About the role:
Our local client currently requires a SCCM System Analyst to perform the following duties:
• Asses & Configure existing infrastructure (e.g. Active Directory) to support windows 10 features and organization’s security posture
• Asses existing SCCM infrastructure to make sure it can support Windows 10 (Zero Touch) ZTI Deployments
• Create Windows 10 Base Image
• Create Office 365 base deployment configuration
• Ensure that a Windows patching strategy is applied to the desktops being deployed (for Critical and security patches)
• Create Windows 10 Driver support repository for all supported hardware types
• Configure 2 SCCM Distribution points as per client requirements
• Deploy a minimum of 20 workstations in a pilot
• Ensure MAC OS Support with SCCM Client settings and to gather info
• Ensure Root certificate management is considered within proposed configuration
a. Account for Certificate deployment to all machines to prepare for VPN and other possible security solutions
• Ensure image is able to handle multiple languages (French and English at a minimum)
• Project approach will include working hand in hand with the organization’s analysts so as to transfer knowledge.
• Review and recommend best practices surrounding software image deployments and desktop management (including GPO strategies, etc…)
• Multi-year experience implementing and supporting Microsoft’s SCCM environment (specifically managing laptop/desktop computers)
Multi-year experience and expertise working with Powershell and other scripting tools
• Multi-year experience supporting large scale server infrastructure systems in a multi-platform environment.
• Knowledge of server infrastructure, systems architecture and maintenance.
• Knowledge of computer security and access principles and best practices.
• Experience in configuration of complex servers and systems.
• Experience in virtualization technologies, storage, and systems administration.
• Experience working in a customer service environment.
• Analytical skills to diagnose and repair server infrastructure system problems.
• Organizational skills to prioritize work and meet multiple strict deadlines.
• Bilingualism (French/English) preferred but not mandatory.
Type of assignment:
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.