About the role:
Do you enjoy providing support in organizing and administering various tasks and projects? Are you passionate about communication?
If so, our Administrative Assistant opportunity is the role for you! As the Administrative Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work with and support various levels throughout the organization, including the executive team.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Update and manage executive calendars
• Liaise with internal and external executives, assistants and consultants to coordinate a variety of events, teleconferences and meetings
• Prepare executive travel and expense claims
• Prepare adhoc presentations, correspondence and letters for President and VP's
• Research, analyze, collate and prepare summaries of material
• Anticipate detailed requirements and follow-up on a variety of initiatives for Executives
• Monitoring and ordering of office supplies, business cards, name plates, letterhead, envelopes
• Post-Secondary education or equivalent
• 2-3 years' experience in administrative functions
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Project/event coordination experience
• Experience managing multiple calendars
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with confidential issues
• Strong analytical skills, very detail oriented and ability to prioritizeCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.